By Jean-Francois Labarre (auth.)
Content material: updated advancements in inorganic ring platforms / J.-F. Labarre (France) -- Phosphorus (III)-nitrogen ring compounds / R. Keat (U.K.) -- Sulfur-nitrogen anions and similar compounds / T. Chivers, R.T. Oakley (Canada) -- Homocyclic sulfur molecules / R. Steudel (FRG) -- Cyclic selenium sulfides / R. Steudel (FRG), R. Laitinen (SF) -- Polyhedral oligosilsesquioxanes and their homo derivatives / M.G. Voronkov, V.I. Lavrent'yev (USSR)
Read Online or Download Inorganic Ring Systems PDF
Best chemistry books
Swiftly expanding curiosity within the difficulties of pollution and source-receptor relationships has resulted in an important enlargement of data within the box of atmospheric chemistry. in most cases the chemistry of atmospheric hint materials is ruled by way of the oxygen content material of the ambience. Upon getting into the ambience in a roughly diminished nation, hint ingredients are oxidized through quite a few pathways and the generated items are usually precursors of acidic compounds.
- Clin Biochem Illustrated Color Text
- Carbohydrates in Sustainable Development I
- Old Chemical Name Cross Reference
- Unusual Properties Of New Polymers
- Organophosphorus Chemistry
Additional info for Inorganic Ring Systems
47) The fact that adenine appears to be the target for MYKO 63 through a dialkylating process on the N(7) and N H z sites is consistent with the very low kinetics of complexation of MYKO 63 to DNA mentionned above: Lawley and Brookes 4s), Maxam and Gilbert 49) and Goodwin e t al. ~) have clearly demonstrated that methylation on adenine happens very slowly, five times slower, for example, than on guanine. 7 Conclusions The present Raman investigations show direct interactions between N3P3Az6 and the N(7) and N H 2 sites of adenine.
7 N3P3Morphll • NiPtMorph s x N3P3Pyrr% and NiP ~ Pyrro t • N3P3Azs & NtPtAz| o N 3 P3(M~-Az )6 • N3P3C| 6 ~' NtP~,Cl I f! 2 ~ 6 8 ~0 Fig. 25. Limit curves (incubation time = 1 week) of UV red shift for some cyclophosphazenes Using UV spectrometry with EtdBr as a fluorescent probe of the DNA structure, the following results were obtained: 1) N3P3Az6 and N,~P4Az8, which exhibit significant activity against either L1210 and P 388 leukemias or B 16 melanoma, induce a noticeable fluorescence decrease and bathochromic and hyperchromic shifts; 2) the expected pattern is observed for N3P3Pyrro6, N3P3Morph6 and N, P4Morph 8 which are biologically inactive and which do not cause any fluorescence decrease or any shift of the absorption spectrum, 3) in contrast, N3P3C16 and N,P4C18, which are also biologically inactive, provoke a huge fluorescence decrease and very important batho- and hyperchromic shifts of the absorption spectrum; 4) lastly, the significant antitumor activity of N4P4Pyrros is not accompanied by any fluorescence decrease or UV shift.
Deparis, A. Jaylet and A. M. Duprat at the Laboratoire de Biologie Grn~rale, Paul Sabatier University, Toulouse. The main results of their studies are as follows. (i) No morphological injuries were ever observed, even under repeated treatment schedules with large doses, on growing amphibians larvas: tail, branchiae, front and back legs in fact developed normally, in contrast with what is observed with other anticancer drugs such as adriamycine. Thus, teratogenicity of MYKO 63 does not occur "when the baby was born".