By Hendrik Richter, Sebastian Löhmann, Alexander Wiethoff (auth.), David V. Keyson, Mary Lou Maher, Norbert Streitz, Adrian Cheok, Juan Carlos Augusto, Reiner Wichert, Gwenn Englebienne, Hamid Aghajan, Ben J. A. Kröse (eds.)
This publication constitutes the refereed complaints of the second one foreign Joint convention on Ambient Intelligence, AmI 2011, held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in November 2011.
The fifty eight revised complete papers offered have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from various submissions. The papers hide a variety of subject matters akin to haptic interfaces, clever sensing, clever environments, novel interplay applied sciences, affecting human behaviour, privateness and belief, panorama and ambient assisted living.
Read or Download Ambient Intelligence: Second International Joint Conference on AmI 2011, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, November 16-18, 2011. Proceedings PDF
Similar international books
This quantity comprises prolonged and revised models of a suite of chosen papers from the overseas convention on electrical and Electronics (EEIC 2011) , hung on June 20-22 , 2011, that is together equipped by way of Nanchang collage, Springer, and IEEE IAS Nanchang bankruptcy. the target of EEIC 2011 quantity three is to supply an enormous interdisciplinary discussion board for the presentation of recent techniques from electrical energy platforms and pcs, to foster integration of the most recent advancements in medical study.
This factor marks the tenth anniversary of "The Shakespearean foreign Yearbook". in this get together, the certain part celebrates the fulfillment of senior Shakespearean student Robert Weimann, whose paintings at the Elizabethan theatre and early sleek functionality tradition has so encouraged modern scholarship.
This ebook constitutes the completely refereed post-conference lawsuits of the 14th foreign assembly on DNA Computing, DNA 14, held in Prague, Czech Republic, in June 2008. The 15 revised complete papers awarded have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from fifty nine submissions. Their issues contain theoretical types of biomolecular computing, demonstrations of biomolecular computing methods, self-assembly platforms, DNA nanostructures and nanomachines, biotechnological and different functions of DNA computing, and different similar issues.
Virtual Augmented and Mixed Reality. Designing and Developing Augmented and Virtual Environments: 5th International Conference, VAMR 2013, Held as Part of HCI International 2013, Las Vegas, NV, USA, July 21-26, 2013, Proceedings, Part I
This is the 1st of a two-volume set (LNCS 8021 and 8022) that constitutes the refereed complaints of the fifth foreign convention on digital, Augmented and combined fact, VAMR 2013, held as a part of the fifteenth overseas convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2013, held in Las Vegas, united states in July 2013, together with 12 different thematically comparable meetings.
- The 8th International Conference on Knowledge Management in Organizations: Social and Big Data Computing for Knowledge Management
- Swarm Intelligence: 8th International Conference, ANTS 2012, Brussels, Belgium, September 12-14, 2012. Proceedings
- Mathematical Theories of Optimization: Proceedings of the International Conference Held in S. Margherita Ligure (Genova) November 30 – December 4, 1981
- Data Warehousing and Knowledge Discovery: 12th International Conference, DAWAK 2010, Bilbao, Spain, August/September 2010. Proceedings
Extra info for Ambient Intelligence: Second International Joint Conference on AmI 2011, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, November 16-18, 2011. Proceedings
290–294. Springer, Heidelberg (2010) 8. : Three navigation systems with three tasks: using the lane-change test (LCT) to assess distraction demand. In: Human Factors in Driver Assessment, Training and Vehicle Design (2009) 9. : Writing to your car: handwritten text input while driving. In: Proc Human Factors, CHI EA 2009, pp. 4705–4710. ACM, New York (2009) 10. : The lane change task as a tool for driver distraction evaluation. , Bubb, H. ) Quality of Work and Products in Enterprises of the Future, pp.
2. 3, which illustrates the three components of the positioning system: the ultrasonic receiving unit, the ultrasonic transmitters (#1, #2), and the signal processing PC used for position calculation. The ultrasonic receiving unit consists of ultrasonic receiving sensors, a FPGA and a H8 microcomputer. The output signal of each receiving sensor (Murata MA40S4R units with a diameter and height of 10mm and 7mm, respectively) is amplified by each receiving unit using an amplifier and comparator, and is detected as the arrival of the ultrasonic pulse.
5 seconds/object). 86 GHz clock rate. Consequently, if we used a higher clock rate, the output interval would be reduced because positioning calculation time is dominant. It was confirmed that the positioning error was within about 100mm in the xy plane. This should be sufficiently accurate to monitor the location of a moving person or goods trolley in an indoor area. The possible causes of positioning error also (as shown in Table 1) are thought to be the fluctuation in count values from the FPGA that indicates the time delay, and attachment errors for the receiving sensors in the ceiling.